20.311 Membres ● Téléchargement & Reporting ● Labels > DJ'S clubs & Radios

Publications récentes

Votre navigateur ne supporte pas pushState. La plupart des navigateurs récents (Firefox >4, Chrome >5, Internet Explorer >10, Opera > 11.5 ) implémentent cette fonctionnalité. Elle n'est pas obligatoire, mais améliore votre utilisation de MusiboxLive. Elle permet de naviguer sur le site et de jouer une playlist simultanément et sans interruption.
Votre navigateur ne supporte pas FormData. La plupart des navigateurs récents (Firefox >4, Chrome >7, Internet Explorer >10, Opera > 12, Safari > 5 ) implémentent cette fonctionnalité. Elle permet d'uploader des fichiers sur MusiboxLive avec une barre de progression.
Envoyé le 24 nov. 2009
Nicolas Main DJ Producer

Booking France :
Gérald M.
+33825732020
/>SchoolMG@live.fr

Booking International :
Tonio
/>Booking@nicolasmain.com

Featuring and Remix :
Nicolas Main
+33631385932
/>Remix@nicolasmain.com

All enquiries :
Noémie Ritelli
+33631385932
/>Info@nicolasmain.com

News releases. (Clic on cover to show "Life is music" player)

After "My Dreams" which was released last November, "was focused on the new production this winter, to release "Life is music" available since January 18, 2010 main shops sales including Juno, Virgin , Itunes, Fnac and many others.

The title of the album "Life is music" shows the importance I attach to the music in my life. Nicolas presents 9 original tracks like different sound from the album "My Dreams."

Biography

Nicolas Main, Born in Paris, June 1986

Musician, dj, composer, producer, remixer his label Audio Production French, passion from an early age through music, discovered in 2000 by the deejing.
In 2003 he began the first evening, which allowed him to learn to tame Nighters until 2005 when he was spotted by a team of events, which have been mixing in many nights in Paris.
In 2006, its share of talent, he took control of many Webradio high ratings. E-koncept, Nc radio Clubstation live.
He also began to clean up these tracks for distribution on the main download platforms under the name Allpowerfull. Living in the capital of France during the year 2007 it has increasingly taken note with the middle of the night in Paris, share its presence on the dancefloor.

In 2008, Nicolas released 4 albums and have been statut for the artistic director of the Original Bass label for 6 months during which he learned about in the middle of the night and artists.
In 2009, Nicolas created the Audio Production French label most famous known as the APF, where he released many titles.
DJ, VJ, LJ, Remixer, Composer and Producer for both the summer 2009, he organized and will be mixing in the Pool party at Cannes.
End 2009, the new album "My Dreams" which was released November 9, consists of 11 tracks. This album is for people dreaming again. This album represents the dream and achieved desired Nicolas Main. He points to the wars, famine, pollution and racism. But also freedom of expression through music, love and joys of life.
In 2010, the beginning of the year will be marked by the release of the album "Life is music" whose album title reflects the importance I attach to the music in my life. It consists of 9 original tracks to sound different from the album "My Dreams."

Hyperactive, dynamic, creative, and invested the future looks explosive. Soon many surprises, with featuring projects with leading, to follow

Discography

Productions :

2010 :

Album Life is music :

Are u ready
Inside
Right feelin'
I know
Everything
Keep On
Gonna
One Day
Our Sun

2009 :

Album My Dreams :

Save the world
Free
Fun Entertainment
Tonight
Dream
Ar Mia
Love
Traveler Of Stars
Seven
Welcome To Ibziza
Nite Klub

Remix :

Remix 2009 :
Beat Goes On (Roman Fk & Nicolas Main remix)
Beverly Hills (Nicolas Main remix)
Excalibur (Nicolas Main remix)
FoxIntro (Nicolas Main remix)
Maniac Machine (Nicolas Main remix)
Matrice Gate (Nicolas Main remix
The pirate (Nicolas Main remix)
Vista (Nicolas Main remix)

Remix 2010 :
The Sax (Nicolas Main remix)

Press KIT here :

http://www.nicolasmain.com/down/PressKit.zip

Site Booking :

http://www.schoolevents.fr
Nicolas Main
Nicolas Main
DJ & Producteur
Envoyé le 29 jan. 2010
UPDATES!!!
APF Production
APF Production
Label / Promo

©Copyright Etudes & Performances 2013 - Informations - Contact - Hébergé par Enix - Diagnostic